Contact Information:


Toll Free: 1-888-449-3872


Entrando a con tu usuario y contraseña podes ir a la sección "MY SUPPORT" y vas a encontrar toda la información detallada​.



Before Leaving Home

  • The J1 Exchange Visitor Visa

  • The Placement Process

  • How to find Housing

  • Insurance

  • Travelling to the USA

  • Arriving in the USA

  • Forms and Publications

Living In The USA

  • Program Rules

  • Insurance Information

  • Housing Rights

  • Emergencies

  • Travelling Outside The US

  • Return Flight Information

  • Embassies

  • Traveling Around the US

  • Forms and Publications

Working In The USA

  • Validating Your J1 Visa with Sevis

  • The Social Security Card

  • CCUSA Program Rules and Your Employer

  • Your Rights as an Employee in the US

  • Taxes in the US

  • Forms and Publications


U.S. government regulations require that all participants be covered by a medical, accident and repatriation insurance policy while on the summer work/travel program. 

In your home country, you were given information about the insurance policy that will cover you during your stay in the US. Please refer to this information for the details about your insurance coverage. You may also be able to access the policy documents and your ID card through your Footprints account on the opening page.. Please note: if your insurance documents are not available on Footprints, they would have been given to you before leaving home. 

Some general insurance tips:

  • Carry your insurance card with you at all times. It will make it much easier for you to receive treatment from any doctors or hospitals.

  • Review your policy to determine if you have to pay a deductible.

  • Always call the emergency number for your insurance policy BEFORE you receive treatment. Failure to do this can result in the denial of your claim.

  • Before receiving treatment, show the hospital or doctor your insurance information to determine if they will bill your insurance company or if you have to pay and submit a claim yourself. PLEASE NOTE: in many areas of the US you will HAVE to pay for your medical treatment and then submit a claim to your insurance company for reimbursement. This is common in the US health care industry.

  • In general, insurance policies will not cover any injuries that result from the use or misuse of alcohol or drugs.

  • The insurance policy is NOT a substitute for car insurance. If you drive or buy a car in the US, you will need to purchase car insurance.


Click here for your insurance documents

Oficina Central 

Palermo, Buenos Aires (Con cita previa) 

Lun. a Vier. 10 a 18hs 

(+54 11) 4771 8195

WhatsApp: (+54 911) 4771 8195

Interior del país


(0351) 426 4276 / (9351) 152461675


(0381) 15 495 4186

Mar del Plata

(0223) 155135186 / (0223) 493-0078


(0261) 4293100 / (0261) 155772545


(0341) 153 733 274


(0343) 15 473 3647

Bahía Blanca

(0291) 451 6862 / (0291) 156481743

Agustina Plaza


Deer Valley Resort

"Nunca me imaginé que iba a vivir la cantidad de cosas que viví y que iba a conocer a tanta gente increíble en tan poco tiempo (...)".

Mantenete actualizado

Dejanos tu mail y programas de interés para recibir

mes a mes las últimas novedades.


  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Instagram Icon

Copyright © 2018 WATAR Todos los derechos reservados.

Working and traveling since 2007! Enjoy the ride.